Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THE TOP 10 REASONS I KNOW NOW THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END.

10)Russians don't want to make nuclear weapons anymore
9)My wife likes me today and thinks I'm nice
8)Inside edition actually had a story today that was interesting, true and made sense
7)I was able to sit through one whole hour of Dancing With The Stars and my head didn't explode
6)wealthy Chinese men now rule the world and wealthy American men let them have it.
5)My wife said she didn't care if those jeans made her look fat
4)dogs can't go on a walk anymore without a vest and/or booties
3)Flash Forward and Law and Order have been canceled, Dancing With The No Stars , Season 6, going strong
2) I heard two goofy lovers say they were soulmates and I didn't throw up
1)Justin Bieber, nuff said

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact