Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Writing Sample

 Please note: This is copyrighted material and cannot be reproduced anywhere without my consent to do so in writing.



I've always had the urge to kill. I can't remember a time when I didn't. If I knew what it felt like to be peaceful I would tell you. But I don't. Killing is what I do. What I like. What feeds my hunger.
The kids in school don't get me. They never will. They are too young to know better, but even when they grow older, they will never understand what motivates me, drives me..to be who I am. It is not within them to get that.
They get mad, they vent, they lash out. The anger is gone.
 I get mad, I don't vent. I kill. The anger remains.
I see things. I see kids being bullied. I see wrongs that need to be righted. I so want to take care of that. But now is not the time. The time will come. Yes...it will come. There is a time and place for all things, and that time will come.
Being 14 isn't easy, at the best of times. You think you have things figured out, but you don't. Even at this age, I know that now. I do know this: I am me. And only because of me. The urge to kill was born within me. I may have seen some things along the way, but I kill because that desire is born within me. I have been raised in a loving and stable home. My parents are good people. They didn't raise me to be the animal I am. It's not their fault. Mostly because of that, I hope I they never find out.  That I don't get caught..at least until they die anyway.  I want them to always think that they did a good job and got a good result.
I will be careful that way. Yes, I need to kill. But I also need to keep killing and to make sure that no one finds out. I just have to be better than the others. I will be the serial killers killer. The one that they write about when I am long gone.
I keep notes. Lots of notes. Each kill is another story. They will study me. These other serial killers as just pure sick animals. I have a plan. I will execute that plan. That is why I will be around long after they are dead and buried somewhere that no one will ever find them. And in my case, long before anyone ever knows what they did. They are not me. I am the greatest serial killer that ever lived,  and I will prove that by eliminating the ones who aren't.

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact