Saturday, April 14, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. If you want the rainbow then you have to be willing to put up with the rain

2.  If someone freezes their butt off, do they melt it back on when it heats up?

3. Shouldn't Kansas City, be in Kansas. Okay, shut up smart ass, I know there is one in Kansas.

4. I'm all for equality of the sexes..SO..where is the battery operated girlfriend..huh?

5. I think if you are going to pink box me, I should at least a small idea of what the actual letters are to type.
6. I prefer to kick butt than to kissing it.
7. I am thinking of getting a tattoo. "it's my fault". I will tattoo it to the middle of my forehead, just to cut down on the chatter.
8. My don't give a shit isn't busted,  it is just worn out
9. There is only one you. Be you.
10. My general rule of thumb. Any ad on facebook or the internet in general that starts with "congratulations" is an automatic ignore.
 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact