Saturday, May 5, 2012

10 Random Thoughts



1.The secret to great promotion: Create buzz around something that is worth buzzing about.
2. Yes, I did just check my globe. And yes, the world DOES revolve around me.
3. Sometimes I just wish people would go to the University of Shut The Hell Up and get their Masters Degree in BE QUIET.
4. A lot of men are really lame and pathetic.If I was a woman i would be a lesbian for sure.

5. stupid people are everywhere: there is no escape
6. I was born with a brain and a tongue. So I speak my mind.
7. Always be aware but don't think too much.
8. Friends don't tell friends what they want to hear. Friends tell friends what they need to hear. If they walk away because of that, they were never your friend in the first place. Anyone can praise. Anyone can. That is easy.
9. Hey Junior. There is a huge difference between being a "badass" and just a bad, ass.
10. Every second is a chance to turn your life around..or not turn it around. Only you decide which one it will be.

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact