Saturday, May 19, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. Why is it the easier you make it for people the harder they try to make it in return?
2. My muse needs to take a nap. I can't keep up with her.
3. If you take the easy road out of a situation, don't be surprised if it leads you nowhere.
4. When I was growing up, it used to be cool to call someone "dude". Now, every teenager with his pants hanging down below his ass does it. Yes Bob Dylan, the times they are a changing.
5. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. But I have a sharp mind and an active tongue.
 
6. More people should be sayin "just not sayin" than just sayin.
7. Why do I get pink boxed for posting my own stuff on my own page? Ugh. Idiots.
8. Sad yet very real reality of American (and Canadian) life. You can make a lot more money being a complete idiot than you can being intelligent. (see Larry The Cable Guy, Rush Limbaugh, Carrot Top, Nancy Grace, Kim Kardashian,  etc., etc., etc.)
9. Negative people have one purpose in life. To suck the positive out of you. They are like sponges. They take in, but they never give back.
10. My general rule of thumb. Any ad on facebook or the internet in general that starts with "congratulations" is an automatic ignore.



1 comment:

Padily said...

Mark I have 10 thoughts for how my last week went:

1. Are you F*ing serious?!?!
2. You have got to be kidding!
3. What on Earth could be worse than this!
4. OMG I should never have asked what could be worse.
5. This world seems to be over run by heartless jack asses
6. What else can go wrong?
7. Damn I didn't learn my lesson...I just had to ask.
8. Depend on no one.
9. Trust only those that have offered to die for you (not just said they would)
10. Don't dare the universe with stupid questions!

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact