1. Why is it the easier you make it for people the harder they try to make it in return?
2. My muse needs to take a nap. I can't keep up with her.
3. If you take the easy road out of a situation, don't be surprised if it leads you nowhere.
I was growing up, it used to be cool to call someone "dude". Now, every
teenager with his pants hanging down below his ass does it. Yes Bob
Dylan, the times they are a changing.
5. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. But I have a sharp mind and an active tongue.
6. More people should be sayin "just not sayin" than just sayin.
7. Why do I get pink boxed for posting my own stuff on my own page? Ugh. Idiots.
yet very real reality of American (and Canadian) life. You can make a
lot more money being a complete idiot than you can being intelligent.
(see Larry The Cable Guy, Rush Limbaugh, Carrot Top, Nancy Grace, Kim Kardashian, etc., etc., etc.)
people have one purpose in life. To suck the positive out of you. They
are like sponges. They take in, but they never give back.
general rule of thumb. Any ad on facebook or the internet in general
that starts with "congratulations" is an automatic ignore.