Saturday, July 14, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. Make sure to weigh all your options before they weigh you down first.
  
2. 1 Shade of Mark David. That is plenty.

3. Every time you get something you have to give up something..some people never get that

4. The only thing I hate more than repeating yourself is repetition.
5. I am still finding myself. I just haven't figured out the right place to look yet.
6.No matter how much bad we see in the world, there is always some good to be found. And you never know when its gonna show up. Just know..that it will.
 
7. Why is it that whenever someone starts a sentence with "I hate to whine" they have to go on and whine? How bad could you hate it if you do it all the time.
8. I'm okay with the father and son..but that holy ghost guy scares me..especially at night
9. Some people rock..others roll with it..I like to move it move it..
10. Do pigs call it "humanning out"?
 
 
 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact