Monday, August 20, 2012

Who is the bigger dummy?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57496599-503544/akin-apologizes-for-rape-comments-obama-says-rape-is-rape/ 

Just thought I would put a few comments together to illustrate why Obama is no better, or no worse than any of the rest.

"Mr. Obama added that Akin's remarks underscore "why we shouldn't have a bunch of politicians, a majority of whom are men, making health care decisions on behalf of women."

----------------------------------
"What I said was ill-conceived, and it was wrong," Akin said
 

Exactly who should make decisions on health care funding then Mr. Obama? Isn't that why we elect (hire) you and all the rest? To represent the electorate? I hardly see what the gender of the elected official has any bearing. 
Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter and Michele Bachman are 3 of the biggest idiots I have ever heard speak. They are also women.  Should they, are they, better qualified to make these decisions because they are women?
 Todd Akin is an idiot and he just killed his political career for all eternity. He would be an idiot if he was a woman, or if he was black, or if he was anything. I defer to Ron White here.


I am a man and I think I could make an informed decision on health care. Oh, and I'm against all rape. And I don't need to be a woman to say that or figure that out.
Mr. Obama should stick to preaching. He is great at that. As soon as he tries to make decisions and grandstands, this is the type of idiotic stuff he says. 
If he would just shut the fuck up, he is a cinch to win in November. Keep talking, and Romney and Ryan have a fighting chance to get in.
If you asked me, Obama is the bigger dummy. He has the second term locked up and he is trying to blow that. Todd Akin was going nowhere and he just got there faster.




No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact