Saturday, October 13, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. Apparently cashiers don't make change anymore. Not when you get hot dogs in Chicago, or groceries in Boise or groceries in Vancouver.  What exactly do cashiers do anymore?

2. The pedal is the one on the right that gives you the gas.The lane on the left is the one you use when you give it the gas. The people of the great state of Washington don't seem to understand or get or care about that concept.

3. I remember the days when the cloud was that thing in the sky above your head that sometimes brought rain. But I've looked at Clouds from Both Sides Now. I really don't know clouds, at all.

4. Better bittersweet than just bitter.

5. Do I have a problem with the Octomom making a masturbation video to make money? No. At least she is only masturbating and not making more babies. I consider that progress.

6. I would really love to interact with you. If only interaction wasn't, so, you know, INTERACTIVE.

7. If you are going to write something witty and comical, I think the least you can do is be funny. I don't think that is asking too much.
P.S. those friends who said you are hilarious and funny..THEY LIED!
8. You really have no idea how little you know about nothing.
9. How come Phil is spelled like that but Phyliss is spelled that way? Someone effed up there.
10. 
Can I get you something to drink to start off with?
I will have a Coke, not too much ice.
Is Pepsi Okay?
Do I have a choice?
No, you don't
Then it is okay.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact