2. No matter how well you think you know someone, you never really know what is going on in their head.
3. Before you ask for help make sure you want it. Once you burn that bridge you don't get to go back.
4. Maybe we should stop complaining that people are gaming the system and just change the system so they can't game it.
5. It takes a real idiot, a true moron, to make you see how stupid you can be sometimes. In that way, morons are valuable.
6. If you don't value people then people will not value you. And what are you left with? Nothing of value. That is what you are left with.
7. Someone who was important and relevant to your life when you were at a different stage in your life might not be anymore. You are not throwing away what you had, you are realizing you had it and now it doesn't exist anymore.
8. Crazy people always think that the other people are crazy. That is the nature of crazy people.
9. Whenever I read an article and they refer to a "chief economist" as their source for making their argument...I know to do the exact opposite of what that expert is saying. The old saying is accurate. Experts are really only good at being experts.
10. Saw a guy crossing a crosswalk tonight with his head down, texting and not paying attention to the road. He almost got killed. In my book..good riddance. If he can't wait until he gets to the other side, then it is Darwinism in action if you asked me.