Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Its like looking in a mirror.

I'm not anywhere near as smart as this guy, but the way he says things, the way he speaks, the way he thinks, the personality he exudes, for me, its like looking in a mirror.
He touches on basically every point I have made in the last few weeks. I hadn't seen or heard of this video until an hour ago, but its great to hear someone else that intelligent and legit say these things, when I have been raked over the coals to some extent for saying them myself. 

I will be using this video in another blog to come in a day or two, but I urge anyone who needs to be provoked and to think about what is going on out there to watch this. All of it. Stick with it.

 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact