Friday, May 7, 2010

Q & A with Chris Bosh

It seems that the twittering fool that is Chris Bosh is at it again. He just doesn't seem to have enough to do now that he is out of the spotlight. And furthermore, he seems to have alot of questions, so I will answer some of his pressing questions.

CB4: Been wanting to ask. Where should I go next season and why?
TT: Well Chris, since you asked, I think anywhere but Toronto would be great. See Chris, we are tired of your wishy- washy threats and kiss-offs. I was thinking, really, that you can GO TO HELL, but I think that will be tough, considering that it may have well frove over since that what it would take for Toronto fans to ever accept you back.
But if we have a choice, how about the Lakers. You seem to love to bask in the glow of Kobe's shadow, so go fullfil your man love for him, we'd really love to have Andrew Bynum back at 60% of your salary and lets see how much of a difference that makes to our team.

CB4: Let me rephrase the question. Should I stay or should I go?
TT: Oh, no doubt, go, definitely go, cause we don't want your sorry whining little girl gossiping ass around anymore. Even if we get nothing back, we don't want you around anymore. You have definitely worn out your welcome with us. We never won with you, so how much worse can it be without you!

CB4: Am I a max contract player?
TT: Absolutely not. Go out and find out what the open market will offer you, and when you come back begging and saying how much you love us, don't let the door hit you on the way back out.

CB4: What does the music world have to say about my importance to the Raptors?
TT: I believe that Beyonce said it best. And I quote:
To the left, To the left
Everything you have to the left
Standing in the front yard telling me
How I'm such a fool - Talking about
How I'll never ever find a man like you
You got me twisted

You must not know about me
You must not know about me
I could have another you in a minute
Matter fact he'll be here in a minute - baby

I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable

So go ahead and get gone
And call up on that chick and see if she is home
Oops, I bet ya thought that I didn't know
What did you think I was putting you out for?

Have a nice life, Chris, we won't miss you one bit, two faced backstabbing liar that you are.

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact