Thursday, August 5, 2010

FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME

Recently I was driving and heard an old song that brought back some memories. I was in grade 8 when I first heard Foreigner.
Those were great songs and great times....Cold As Ice..Double Vision..but of course the song I remember these days is Feels Like The First Time.
Of course when you are 12 or 13, you don't have the perspective on life that you do at 45.
At that point I was still looking forward to my first time...These days you reflect back on your first time...the first kiss, the first feel up and the first time you went "all the way".
A lot of people talk about that great feeling they have about the first time they made love or had sex...how ever you define it..but also many related that it really wasn't that good with a life full of perspective to gauge it against.
For me, I know Ive never had a bad experience...my worst experience was still really good...but I know its not like that for most..
So today, lets hear about your first time...how was it..good or bad...and do you look to recapture and part of that feeling..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBxbPts5tOk

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact