Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who I am

I am very diverse and sometimes hard to understand. I can be close and yet sometimes distant.
I admit that, accept that and am not delusional in any way about that.
I am extremely opinionated, brash, blunt and sometimes insulting. Never with any malice intended but its out there and I am aware of it.
But...I also know that I am a great friend. If you need me I will be there. It sometimes is hard for me to comprehend how someone can be a great friend to you, then just sort of walk away from that.
But, that is not me. I might get busy or not have time on any given day or moment for someone, but I am always there when I can be.
The people who really know me..know that. Sometimes it appears that isn't the case, but the fact is...its always the case.

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact