Thursday, February 2, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1.Demi Moore will always be hot no matter how crazy she gets 


2. If Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Barack Obama and Steven Harper are the best we can to, we are all doomed.

3. You have a pretty nice body for an older lady..IS NOT a compliment.

4. Sex doesn't sell anymore, you can get if for free just about everywhere

5. The Bachelor is the dumbest show ever. 

6. I would gladly pay 5 bucks a month for You Tube if they would just cut the commercials and ads out.

7.  Concert ticket prices these days are outrageous  

8.  I want to die with a piece of chocolate in my mouth.

9.  Just shut up already, really. Just shut it.

10. I wouldn't eat or buy anything made in China even if it was free.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

# 6 - hell, yeah! If I want commercials and ads, I'll turn on the TV!

Chocolate in one hand, a glass of merlot in the other!

Oh, I don't know... I think that show with Paris and Nicole might have edged out The Batchelor. :)

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact