Saturday, April 21, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. There is no point in saving the world if you end up destroying your own.

2. I have never done drugs of any kind. But if I ever did drop acid, I would pick it up. That shit is expensive. My mama taught me not to waste anything. 
3.I'm thinking of re-inventing the whole monk concept...kind of a mix of the Dhali lama and Hugh Hefner.
4. It is a lot easier to do it right in the first place than undo it in the second place.
 5. Why don't people fly over the radar? Everyone now looks under the radar. Isn't it more prudent to go over at this point?

6. When do you know it is probably time for a nap? You have to check to see if weary is a good word for Lexulous.
FYI, it is.
7. Everyone is trying to put it all together. I think, in many ways, breaking it all down helps you understand it better and gives you clarity.

8. Reality is a bitch worth slapping.

9. I have no idea where the road will take me tomorrow but I know it will be interesting and I will likely be glad it took me there.
10. One day, when I am a 5 time Jeopardy champion, this is all going to make sense, and pay off...big time.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact