Saturday, April 28, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. If you are the leader of a political party, and you can't take criticism, you are in the wrong business.


2. It's my pity party and I will cry if I want to. Cry if I want to.
3. There is no such thing as a bad orgasm.
4. Mindless idiots of you tube. For the last effing time. I DON'T CARE WHAT BROUGHT YOU THERE.
5. I have decided that I won't post any status's anymore. Since I know eventually that FB will decide what I should say and start posting them for me..I will just let them take that away too.
6. You suck. And when I say you suck, I mean..well..you know..you suck. You really suck. And not in the positive "you sort of suck" way..but in the "whole world of suck you suck the most" way.
7. Just when I thought you were normal you confirm your insanity.
8. Seriously. No ...really seriously. No, I mean it. Seriously. For real. Seriously I am not kidding here. Take your meds.
9. I think the whole happy birthday thing has gotten out of hand on fb. People are wishing happy birthday to an Oreo Cookie. It isn't even human. Sorry, that is just lame.
10. If it's worth doing it's worth doing right.
 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact