Saturday, July 21, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. Is butthead an oxymoron? I dont know about oxy.. but moron for sure.

2. Just so you know..whatever you dreamed about me doing to you last night...I'm even better than that.

3 .Chemistry..most of us were lousy at it in high school..and now have a hard time finding it in the school of hard knocks.

4. It's too bad that most of us aren't wise enough to see the light before we get burned by it.

5. I love me...and me loves me back...I think we can be really happy together...okay, we need some alone time together.

6. Treat others how you wish to be treated...expect that in return..and never tolerate less.

7. In this case the left hand does know what the right hand is doing.....and is kinda jealous.



8. Cell phones are great inventions but if you need one to do your grocery shopping you have issues.

9. If its not too much to ask do you think at least one cashier at the supermarket could learn to add and subtract? Ya..I guess it is too much to ask. Nevermind.

10. Looks catch your eye substance keep your attention.


No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact