Sunday, August 12, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. Ketchup chips..are like the best invention..ever.
2. How do you know you need to lose weight? You have to throw your arms forward to gain momentum to get up.
3. People say "he died way too young". How come they never say "he died way too old"?
 4. I don't have all the answers..but I got lots of questions. 
 5. Karma might get you at some point. God or the devil might get you in the afterlife. But I'm gonna get you in your sleep. Just so you know. 

6. Rough roads lead to promised lands.

7. If they cant kiss just deal with it. Spit happens.

8. If I wasn't able to speak my mind, I would likely go out of it.
9. Be who you are. If you don't then you are never really you.

10. Fear of failure is unfortunate. Fear of success is devastating.

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact