Saturday, September 1, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. I remember a time when 100% was a pretty good effort. These days you seem to need to give 110% and a lot of times 150%.

2. Well...if it's on the web then who am I to argue with the validity of the web. I have never seen anything there that wasn't true.

3. The very existence of morons tell you that even god has off days.

4. It's not cocky if you back it up. That's what I say to anyone that says I'm cocky...which a lot do.

5. You can't lead if you are forced to follow.

6. That awkward moment when you stayed in a thread too long and now "unfollow post" is not an option anymore.

7. If you keep running towards the sword don't be surprised when you get stabbed.

8. Life isn't like a box of chocolates. In life, you never know what you are going to get. In a box of chocolates, I know I am going to get chocolate.

9. Since Justin Beiber is the "baby, baby oh baby" guy, if he hooks up with Lady Gaga, will they be known as Googoo Gaga?

10. The best prediction of the future is to not attempt to predict it.




No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact