Sunday, September 16, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. I remember a time when the Fillipino Nannies actually walked the kids without stopping to text the other Fillipino nannies. No, really. It happened.

2. Note to Nigerian scam artists: We are on to the Rich Uncle scheme. Try the Rich Aunt scheme. I have a lot of rich aunts. You gotta change it up a bit.


3. In Lexulous, Mickey, Minnie, Porky, Daffy, Daisy, Bugs, Bunny, Wiley,  and Coyote are good words..but Yoda isn't? Wake up Lexulous Admins! The 70's happened. 

4.  Hey soccer mom: I am really okay with you driving very slow and texting your no mind friends while you drive. Really, I am okay with it. But do you think you could do it in the right lane, so the rest of us can drive our fucking cars?

5. It's not what you say, but what you do that matters most. 

6. Everyday there is a road. You don't know where that road will take you, but you know you have to follow it to get to where you want to be.

7. Note to John Tesh. I have all the information i need for my life, thanks. I have the Internet. Play some music or buzz off.

8. I'm married,  I'm not dead. Keep talking like that and you will be.

9. French fries. French toast. French Vanilla ice cream. Those french are pretty good with the food stuffs.

10. Apparently, you can pay 5000 bucks to have dinner with the Octomom. If I get to poison her food, I will certainly consider it. If they through in Kim K and her sisters, I would be willing to go to 10k.




No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact