Monday, October 8, 2012

10 (Not So) Random Thoughts: Road Edition

1. They should call Nebraska "The Road Kill State". Really. One every half mile for about 400 miles.

2. If Washington State drivers drove any slower, they would be going backwards.

3. Every town is different in their own special way. But after a while, they all start to look the same. 

4. I don't mind paying my share, but Chicago has way too many toll roads for the value you get. Nice place to visit, but I would never want to live there.

5. San Francisco used to be a great American city. But now it is just a shadow of its former self and kind of a dump. It reminds me of how Detroit was 40 years ago. Such a shame.

6. If you have never seen the Grand Canyon, you must. It has to be seen in person to be believed and appreciated. 

7. I didn't go to Kansas on this trip, but I didn't have to so that I get what Dorothy said. "There is no place like home."

8. I have been just about everywhere you can think of. One constant. Wherever you go, people have cows. Cows are everywhere.

9.  Things to do in Boise, Idaho. 

     1) Nothing
     2) Nothing
     3) Drive to another town and never go back to Boise.

 10. I find it very curious that they will stop you in the middle of no where when you are doing 15 over the limit to give you a speeding ticket but will never pull over a dangerous slow driver in the left lane who refused to move over for miles and causes all sorts of trouble.




 


 




No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact