Sunday, October 21, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. The whole same sex marriage argument is interesting. A lot of the opponents argue against it in that they purport that it will lead to an end of pro creation. Here is the thing: There is 7 billion people on this planet now. How many do we need anyway? I would say a lot less pro creation is a good thing at this point.

2.  I had something really profound to say, but I forgot it. I got distracted by a chocolate bar. I am sure you know how that goes.

3. People with really long facebook names that are intended to be cute and witty but have no spaces in between them..make my head hurt.
4. Here is what I know for sure: Nothing.
5. "in the style of" on You Tube. Isn't that another way of saying.."this is going to suck and not what you were looking for?"
6. I reserve the right to reserve the right.
7. The only thing experts are good at are being experts.
8. If aliens invaded a shopping mall in South Florida and saw old people try to park their cars, do you think they would return home to the planet and say there is no viable threat here on earth?
9.  Two things I know about life.
1) shit always happens
2) the sun will rise either way the next day
And I know those things for sure.
 10.  If you want someone to follow your rules, the least you can do is stop changing them.
 
 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact