Sunday, October 28, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. Donald Trump. I have a very important message for you. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Nobody cares anymore about anything you say.

2. Sex and chocolate. That is all that matters. The rest is just distractions created so others can have more sex and chocolate than you do. 

3. Baby steps forward are better than backward steps.


4. Being on your guard is good.. Being too guarded is bad.

5. If Honey was my kid, you can be sure both her and her family of white trash mutant experiments would have all sorts of boo boos.

6. Don't try to fix problems that aren't problems.

7.  If I here one note of Felice Navidad before December 1st, somebody is getting hurt. And it isn't going to be a silent night.

8. If you created your own problem, you are just as able to create your own solution. It works just like that.

9. I am not going to lecture you. I will just tell you that I am right and you should do it my way.
10. I don't get the whole hugging thing. It is way too touchy feely for me.
 

 
 

 








No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact