Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday. Stuck In The Middle With You




 "Yesterday don't matter,  if it's gone."

Today is Wednesday. Yesterday was Tuesday. What I did yesterday doesn't really matter from a today point of view. Just like eating, just because you had a big meal yesterday doesn't mean you wont be hungry today.  You have to move forward,  and live in the moment. Resting on your laurels is resting, not working. That just doesn't get it done.


Tuesday went well.  Better than most Tuesday's for me. Still not as good as Monday, but when you are making progress, baby steps forward are still progress. At least going forward, a tiny bit, is better than going backwards.
Wednesday. It is the middle of the week. When you consider the week starting on Monday, from a working mans perspective.  I don't really need to do that. Think like that anymore. But I still do. I still plot out my week with that mindset.
So here we are. Wednesday is here. Can I keep the momentum going, or does it all fall apart in a maze of word games, mindless surfing, other less than productive activities, or does that work like a man possessed ball keep rolling?
We shall see. I am writing this, so that's a good start. 300 words, under my belt, and it isn't even noon yet.  




 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact