Saturday, January 5, 2013

10 Random Thoughts

 1. It sounded a lot wittier and profound in my head. I say that a lot after the fact.

2. I admire those who have great passion and do whatever they can to reach their goals. I don't admire those who drive into and through mountains to get there. That is just plain crazy.

3. If I knew then what I know now I would wish that I knew it then.

4. If you don't want to get pissed on, you probably shouldn't be shitting all over people in the first place.

5. If Mrs. Robinson ever married a spanish guy named Jesus, I think Paul Simon would be eternally considered a prophet.

6. Funny cat pics are like really great, rich chocolate cake. You keep telling yourself that you have to stop, but they are just so good you can't pass them up.

7. If you are not bringing it 24/7 you are leaving it somewhere most of the time.

8. It's a very fine line between psychic and psycho. Maybe not so fine.

9. For Pete's sake. Why Pete? Is he special or something?

10. When there is a very thick coat of pure white snow on the ground, your desire to do anything is directly proportional to how fast it melts.

 

 
 
 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact