Saturday, January 19, 2013

10 Random Thoughts

1. When you have to go to the bathroom--and I mean really badly--but can't get there for at least 5 minutes, your attention span is less than zero.

2. I hate it when your vices argue with each other about who is the bigger priority.

3. Those not capable of independent thoughts can never relate to or understand those that have them. It scares them because it is so foreign and frightening to them to go against the grain.

4. Note to self: Stop saying I suck in the open forum. There are better words to use than that one.

5. One plus one equals two. Every other equation builds off of that.

6. I am forever disappointing myself in new and exciting ways.

7. Behind every great man is an ex telling him he never was that great and she was faking it the whole time.

8. Some people really don't know how to walk that fine line between TMI and FYI.

9. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

10. Sometimes in a relationship you go in with blinders and go out with a restraining order.
  
  
 
 


No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact