Saturday, February 9, 2013

10 Random Thoughts

1. You can't exorcise the demons until you let them out of the closet first.

2. One of the keys to writing is to be completely detached and totally immersed in your story at exactly the same time.

3. Anyone that would delete me for stating my opinion is someone I want to delete me. Anyone that wont let me state mine is someone I will delete.

4. Sometimes a song can make you feel bad, but in a good way.

5. Not telling your friends the truth is actually worse than lying to them. That is my take.

6. Telling a lie can be a really horrible thing. Living a lie is infinitely more damaging.

7. Never second guess yourself. That's why they call it a guess. You were right the first time when you were sure you were.

8. There are always two ways to look at a situation. It could have been better or it could have been worse. Either way, it is what it is.

9. Lack of oxygen to the brain seems to be an issue for some people.

10. It's all in how bad you really want it. It all boils down to that.

 
  
 
 
 
 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact