Saturday, March 9, 2013

10 Random Thoughts

1. If life really does suck and love really does stink why doesn't Jay Giles have a day like everyone else. He called it first.  We should pay him the homage he deserves for pointing that out? I vote for February 15th.

2. You have the right to bear arms. You also have the right to remain silent. People are way too worried about their 2nd amendment rights and not mindful enough of their 5th amendment obligations.

3. I'm so good you don't even know when I'm pretending to be good when I'm bad.

4. If a Praying Mantis loses the faith, is he really even valid anymore? Shouldn't he start standing straight up again?

5. Thumbs up ...if you have thumbs.

6. If you are looking for "the one" or think you have found "the one" and are so happy that you have "the one" I have a bridge located in Brooklyn that you just have to buy.

7. I really hate to burst peoples bubbles but you can only have 1 BFF. By definition "best" means one, any more and you really don't have one.

8. Did you know that Ralston Purina used to make breakfast cereal and dog food. Based on what we know about big corps...I don't know about you but I've got issues with that.

9. i know the educational system is not what it once was,but just so you know that if you've been together three months that is NOT an anniversary. Anniversary derives from annual..meaning yearly..meaning ...SHUT UP!

10. Jesus loves me..but I think even he has serious doubts about you.

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact