Monday, November 18, 2013

15 things you do not know about me that I can't tell you for various reasons.

1. You wouldn't care about that anyway.
2. Or that.
3. Or this.
4. That thing is just stupid. Never mind.
5. That would bore you.
6. I embellished that.
7. That isn't true. It is an internet lie.
8. I made that up. You got me. It makes for a good story.
9. Yes, I did that. I admit it. That is true.
10. Yes, that used to be me. But not anymore.
11. I used to be able to do that. For real.
12. I'm not proud of that, but if I had to, I might do that again.
13. Yes, that is bad for me. But I still do it. It is my weakness.
14. I'm not making that up. I did actually experience that.
15. My lawyer said that a court order prohibits me from divulging that.

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact