Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What Little I know about women


Yes, I am wise, but it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price, but look how much I've gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong
I am invincible
I am woman


-Helen Reddy


Women are soft. Women are caring, and sweet. I want to touch them. I like the look of their breasts, and their hair and their skin and all sorts of things.
But all guys like all those things, so there is nothing special about me knowing and wanting any of that.
Other than that they are a mystery to me and I know and understand very little about them. Here is what I do know, or think I know.

Women just want you to let them be women. They are not men. They cry, they hurt,  they dwell. They do that. That is what women do. They want to do that. Men who want to get along with women let them do that. They don't judge them for it,  they accept them as they do it.

Listen to them. Tell them you love them. Act like you love them. Treat them nice. Compliment them. Make them feel attractive and desirable. Don't make them feel like a piece of meat.

Do those things, those simple things, and you have a shot at getting along with them, at least 28 days every month. The other two, go golfing or fishing and stay out very late. And when they want more blanket than they really need, just let them have it. It isn't worth the argument to try it any other way.



My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller
He takes his time and does everything right
Knocks me out with one shot for the rest of the night
He's a real smooth brother, never in a rush
And he gives me goose pimples with every single touch
Spends quality time with his kids when he can
Secure in his manhood cuz he's a real man
A lover and a fighter and he'll knock a knocker out
Don't take him for a sucker cuz that's not what he's about
Every time I need him, he always got my back
Never disrespectful cuz his mama taught him that

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact