Saturday, August 25, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. If you put BBQ flavor on it, I will eat just about anything

2. I don't really know much about the Tea Party so I can't comment on them. Except to say that I would never join them. Simply, I don't like Tea, so there is no party there for me.

3. Dumb just called. You are wanted back at the home office.

4. If you cant think on your feet, you are likely to be on your ass in no time.

5. For a social network, the way the Facebook admins treat people is very anti-social.

6. I think they call it a chocolate fix, because chocolate fixes everything.

7. Here is my question for ask.com. How do I make your pop ups stop? Answer that. The rest of the stuff you answer I already know.

8. The thing with being close minded is this: Very little common sense ever gets in but lots of nonsense flows out.

9. I am not really sure that size matters, but I don't want to be the one with the small cock to find out if that is actually true.

10. I'm not looking to make babies but I'm in favor of the process. 


No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact