Saturday, November 3, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. I have now proved the theory that people are stupid everywhere you go. Stupid is everywhere.

2. When the shoe is on the other foot sometimes you don't like the fit or the feel.

3. Don't let people who think they know better tell  you how to do it. If they actually knew better, they would spend less time telling you how to do it and more time actually doing it.

4. My biggest pet peeve with live bands. I don't care what time you start playing, but if you say you are going to start at a certain time,  then fucking do that. Showing up at 9pm and waiting more than an hour is just wasting my time. You lose me as a fan and customer when you do that.

5. You know your relationship is in trouble when:
You are now referred to as "my insignificant other"

6. If you act like a doormat you will get treated like a doormat. That is just a fact of life. People see a doormat and they want to step on it. Because that is what it is for. You can't fault them for that. Don't be the doormat and you won't get stepped on. Simple problem. Simple solution.

7. If I have to bite my lip one more time, reconstructive surgery may be necessary.
8. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you if you already feel sorry for yourself.
 9. For the last time. There is no such thing as a boob man. All guys love boobs. It's that simple. If they tell you otherwise, they are lying.
 10. I hate to say I told you so. Okay, I actually don't hate to say that. I love to say that. You got me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact