Saturday, January 26, 2013

10 Random Thoughts

1. Your best advertising is good product.

2. The biggest fault you can have is not admitting that you have faults.

 3. Wouldn't it be great if they had chat waiting.
 I'm sorry. I cant chat right now..I'm chatting with someone else but I'll be right with you as soon as I'm done with them. Because they are a lot more interesting than you.

4. Facts are for winners. Rumors are for losers.

5. The great thing about being a smart ass is that at least you are smart..Now being a dumb ass on the other hand....

6. If you are going to tag your photos, why not just do it in the middle of your cleavage? We are already looking there anyway. Just a thought.

7. Getting married is the first day you realize that you can never ever tell her she looks fat in that again and not hear about it all night.

8. My top priority is world peace. My next priority is chocolate cake. That order is very flexible and not set in stone.

9. Yeah, I probably should not have said that out loud,  but god forbid your slutty drunken friend looks down on us. That would be terrible.

10. If you are a religious nut...I'm not home.

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact